You make our trail and conservation work possible through your contributions. Please help by supporting NQTA’s work in land protection, outdoor recreation, and nature education with your donation today.
Memberships are available for individuals at $35 and families at $60. Either membership type can also be purchased together with an NQTA Map Set of 22 local trails for an additional $30. If you purchase a membership with a Map Set, it will be mailed or hand delivered at no additional cost. See the list of included maps after the membership form below. For 2023 there is a new “Hug a Tree” membership package option at $100. Read more about this package in the Hug a Tree news article.
If you prefer to mail a check, please download our membership form and send it with your check to the address in the form.
Join or Renew Your Membership
North Quabbin Trails Association, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Map Set Includes:
- 3 Vistas and a Waterfall Tully Trail Ridges
- Baldwin Hill Conservation Area
- Bear Mountain/Sages Ravine
- Bearsden Two Shelter Hike
- Birch Hill/ Lake Dennison Trail
- Cutthroat Brook Tree Farm
- Farley Cliffs Loop Trail
- Green Woods To Fall Brook Gorge
- Harvard Forest Five Educational Loop Trail
- Lawton Forest
- Mahar Twinhawks trail
- Mattawa Ridge/Gidney Rd Loop Trail
- The Nate’s Run/Muddy Pond Laurel Loop Trail
- New England Trail NQTA
- Newton Reservoir Pipeline Trails
- Poplar Mountain Cliff Ridge Loop Trail
- Q+M (Stratton/Mount Grace/Warwick Forest)
- Q+M (Country Road Walk/Birch Hill Dam/Lake Dennison)
- Red Apple Trail System
- Tully Mountain/Mountain Road Blue Blaze Loop Trail
- Tully River Basin
- Wendell State Forest/Ruggles Pond